The NZ Drug Foundation and Burnett Foundation Aotearoa are partnering to offer free drug checking and STI testing all in one place.
Test yourself, test your substances and stay safer. We offer rapid STI testing services for men who have sex with men, takatāpui, non-binary and trans people who have sex with men. The NZ Drug Foundation offers drug checking, which checks your drugs to see what's in them.
Know your status and know your substances. Both services are free, legal, confidential, and non-judgmental.
Here are our upcoming dates:
(Level 2 Burnett Foundation Aotearoa National Office, 31 Hargreaves Street, St Marys Bay, Auckland 1011)
- Saturday 30 September, 11am - 3pm
- Saturday 28 October, 11am - 3pm
- Saturday 25 November, 11am - 3pm
- Saturday 16 December, 11am - 3pm
(Āwhina Centre, Level 1, 187 Willis Street, Wellington 6011)
- Saturday 28 October, 12pm - 3pm
- Saturday 25 November, 12pm - 3pm